CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 28 January 2013

Challenge 69–Anything Goes

 

Thanks for all the gorgeous entries for our Coming Up Roses challenge. 

The winner of our last challenge is:

#124 Annette (Netty)

Congratulations Netty, please email me to claim your £15 voucher from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

This week our challenge is Anything Goes, and we have another £15 voucher up for grabs from Wild Orchid Crafts.

WOC gift_certificate

And here is what the DT have come up with

Elsi

elsi

Pops

pops

Anne Kristine

anne kristine

Malin

malin

Loriete

loriete

Jacque

  jacque

Mindy

mindy

Bev

bev-rochester-lotv-kitten-cuddles

 

 

 

10 comments:

Lisa Warren said...

Hello. I have just come accross your site. Beautiful work from your team. Lisa :)

Dorthe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla S. said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Thanks for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the team.

Nice greeting from Andrea

Shelly said...

Beautiful DT creations, thank you x

Inkypinkydelights said...

A lovely Challenge and such beautiful DT work. Judy x

creativNixe said...

Sorry- please delet my link- I did not use WOC flowers on my project.
Have a nice week
Ilo

Majorelle said...

not sure my first comment turn right!! so I was saying that your cards were gorgeous as inspiration!! It was again a real pleasure to share my card on this challenge... with so many ladies cardsmakers!! Great!! hugs Majorelle

Sol said...

Fantastic Work from DT.. And I am joining in this time :o)

Sol said...

I just Realized that I have combined my card in more than 2 challenges.. Totally forgot about that today... I was so happy with my card.. I don´t know how to delete my card.. so Please remove nr 180. Thank you.. Sorry for the inconvenience.. !